- an SMS or
- email notification letting you know it is time to top up.
In addition, if you have a tag in your vehicle you will hear a single beep followed by another two beeps as you drive through a toll point, also letting you know it is time to top up.
You can manually top up:
- over the phone on 13 33 31
- in person at a participating go via retailer , including Australia Post. You will need to present your go via card, which has the Australia Post Postbillpay logo on the back, and remember there is a minimum $25 top-up amount.
If you want to top up with cash you will need to order go via manual top up card. To do this:
- Login to your account
- Go to Manage account details
- Select the 'Edit' button next to Accessories
- Select go via manual top up card from the Type of Accessory drop down menu.
- Enter the quantity you require.
- Click on 'Add'. The selected items will now be added to you order.
- Nominate your delivery address for the order.
- Click on 'Save' to complete the process.
Alternatively our customer care team to arrange to have a card issued.
Should your account go into negative balance, you will need to top up your account immediately to avoid incurring additional fees.