Brisbane toll roads
go via is the preferred toll payment provider in Queensland.
All toll roads in Brisbane are fully electronic, with no cash booths. To pay, you will need to open an account or purchase a pass before you travel. If you forget to buy a pass before travelling, you can purchase one within 3 days of having used the road.
By doing this you will be covered for travel on all Brisbane toll roads.
Where are the Brisbane toll points located?
- Gateway Motorway (including the Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges):
- Murarrie toll point (Gateway Bridge)
- Kuraby toll point
- Logan Motorway:
- Loganlea toll point
- Heathwood toll point
- Paradise Road on/off ramp toll point
- Go Between Bridge
- Legacy Way
- AirportLink M7, toll depends on route taken:
- Bowen Hills to Kedron
- Bowen Hills to Toombul
- Kedron to Toombul
What happens if I do not pay my tolls?
You must pay your tolls within 3 days of travel.
Toll evasion is an offence. Failure to pay your tolls within 3 days may result in the following consequences:
Can I use my interstate toll account on Queensland roads?
Yes. Most tolling accounts can be used for travel in Brisbane.
Prior to travel, it’s important that you:
- check your account is able to be used in Queensland
- ensure your vehicle number plate is registered on your account
- ensure your account has a positive balance at all times.
What does it cost to travel on Brisbane toll roads?
View current toll prices and fees or use our toll Calculator to determine how much each trip will cost.
How can I pay a toll for a rental car?
There are a number of options for paying a toll, depending on which rental company you hire from.
The hire companies listed below have a tolling program in place to make it easier and more convenient to pay your tolls when hiring a car:
- Brisbane Bargain Rent a Car
- East Coast Car Rentals
- Alpha car hire Queensland
If your car hire company is not listed above contact them directly to find out if they have a tolling program, alternatively you can purchase a pass to cover your travel.