I wasn't driving the vehicle at the time of travel

If you've received a toll invoice or demand notice for a vehicle you've sold, or you weren't driving the vehicle when the toll was incurred, you can transfer it to the correct person. This is called a toll invoice nomination.

If the other driver is responsible for all the trips listed on the invoice, you can complete the nomination online.

If there are multiple trips listed and the other driver isn't responsible for all of them, you'll need to contact our customer care team and they'll do it over the phone.

Keep in mind a toll invoice or demand notice can only be transfered twice.